Anonymous → Also for the Michigan anon: Lauren and amy Yakima danced at noretta dunworth school of dance in dearborn michigan
Anonymous → For anon: Jordyn is from Michigan and she used to dance at Steps Dance Center (until the age of 12, when she moved to LA).
Anonymous → Do you know of any good dance studios in michigan?
Try looking at competition results and see who placed.
Little Dancers Confessions turned 2 today!
Anonymous → Any good dance studios in utah??
The Dance Club and Center Stage Performing Arts.
Anonymous → Are all of you admins friends? Do you all know each other?
Yes - we’re friends online but we don’t know each other in ‘real life’ if that’s what you’re asking.
Anonymous → I love TDC's Cruisin for a Bruisin! Its fun, creative and age appropriate, and those kids showed the cast of Teen Beach Movie how it's done!
Yep it’s so cute! One of my favorites from TDC this year.
Anonymous → Zoey Hibbs and Phinny Kim = total cuteness overload.
Anonymous → Is this right for the haschaks in order of age from oldest to youngest - Madison, Gracie, Sierra, Olivia? 14, 12, 11, 9 ? Will they be competing as those ages as of next season?
Sierra is still 10 and Olivia is still 8, but yes that’s the right order/right ages for next season.
Anonymous → Please tell me you guys like invent dream dances in your head?? I have a ton lol. Addy M contemporary to Wildest Moments by Jessie Ware, Kalani or Lauren Shaw lyrical to Something Beautiful by Jacob Banks, Brynn lyeical/contemporary to My Silver Lining by First Aid Kit, Mackenzie Auger MT to America from West Side Story, Simrin contemporary to Florence and The Machine's cover of Take Care by Drake, MDC jrs/young teen small group to Song of Purple Summer from Spring Awakening.
Yep, all the time! Your ideas sound great.
Anonymous → Who's solos are you most excited to see next season?? For me its Amber Youngman because I love MDC choreo and think more people will start to see how good she is, Kendyl Fay because she's developing really fast as a dancer and I want to see how she improves Jadyn Saigusa because she'll be top of her division (well 8-under mini) and I think she'll have a fantastic season, and Cassidey Fralin because she's so sassy and I want to see her do some hard hitting jazz! How about you??
Honestly, everyone that I already follow I’m excited to see again. Everyone improves so much year by year that it’s always nice to watch. I think it’ll be interesting to see how the current 11yo MDC kids do the the teen division (Jessie, Madi, Zoe, Mia, etc).
Ooh those are all great numbers to be excited for!! For me I’m looking forward to:
- Sierra Haschak solo. I think she improved so much this year, considering she managed to place in the Top 10 at Nationals and next year she’ll be at the top of her division so I’m really excited to see what she does!
- Jadyn Saigusa solo - same reasons as you, really! Plus I just love Jadyn and she improves so much from year to year… the difference between her solo last year and this year was huge!
- Jamieson Deacy and Kendyl Fay solos - they’ve seriously been improving so much just within this season so I can’t wait to see what they do next year!
- Emmy Cheung solo(s) and duet/trio(s) - I just love Emmy. She is a gorgeous little dancer and I really hope that next year she starts getting more of the recognition she deserves! I reckon she’ll be amazing at the top of her age division.
- More WCSA solos!! Haha, I’ve really fallen in love with WCSA this season so I’m looking forward to seeing solos from dancers like Brooke Shaw, Taylor Nunez, Aleah Doone, Camille Rivera, Alexa Kreider, Ally Cheung, Makaela Jarnagin and more!
- Brynn Rumfallo solo(s) - I can’t wait to see what she gets up to as mini best dancer next year and she’s always been one of my favourites to watch!
In a more general sense, I’m also excited to see dancers like Raven Alanes, Michelle Cheng, Peyton Heitz, Emily Madden, Jessalyn Hall, Gracie Haschak, Miabella Gonzalez, Madison Smith, Jessie Presch, Kaycee Rice, Sophia Lucia, Jaycee Wilkins, Dylynn Jones, McKenzie Morales etc. etc. who will all be moving up an age division! It’s always interesting to see how little dancers do when they change divisions. - Ainsleigh
Anonymous → which dancers do you think improved the most from last season to this season?
Raven Alanes, Olivia Haschak, Madison Johnston, Peyton Heitz, Sierra Haschak, Bostyn Brown, Autumn Miller (off the top of my head) - Ainsleigh
Anonymous → How old is Hayden Hopkins ?
She’s 16 or 17 I think - Ainsleigh